- Boil the pasta in salt water until it is al-dente ready (about 6 minutes).
- Melt the butter in another saucepan, and fry the garlic until golden brown (after cutting the clove into slices).
- Add grated rind and lemon zest to garlic.
- Add nutmeg.
- Pour the dairy cream and wait for it to boil.
- Add salt and pepper. Turn off the fire!
- When you drain spaghetti, leave half a glass of the water – it can be useful.
- Mix spaghetti and the resulting lemon cream sauce. If the dish seems dry to you, add some water from the pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and fresh basil.