This page is where you will find what you need to Make a Dish.
You might even find some things you didn’t know you needed… but you do!
On the top in blue are things and products I love.
On the bottom in green are suggested searches for things you might love too.
Why you need it
- Check out my pizza recipes! I have been very successful in making pizzas in this oven that are better than delivery – by far! And making a pizza in about a minute is amazing to watch. This oven gets up to 1100 degrees but has a small footprint and is extremely affordable.
- Don’t get me started on how much I love my Kitchenaid Stand mixer. This would make a great wedding gift. I almost wish mine would wear out or break down so I could buy another one in a really cool color.
- You need this more than you think you do. Always have a fire extinguisher handy, especially if you drink and fry.
- Everybody needs a good and well seasoned black skillet for fried chicken and cornbread, fried okra, creamed corn… you name it!
- You need this for scooping Crab Rangoon out of hot oil.
Products you didn't know you need!
When you'll use it
- I use my salad spinner a LOT. It makes iceberg lettuce nice and dry and crisp without any effort at all.
- Maybe you think a trash bag is just a trash bag. Don’t you get tired of trying to tie up those flimsy bags? Here’s the solution!
- These are ESSENTIAL if you live in a house where there is excess moisture. These things literally fill up with water in a couple of weeks. I have not had mold or mildew or musty smells in my house since I began using them.
- Why would you light a fire in your Big Green Egg (or Weber Kettle) any other way?